Tuesday, April 25, 2006

No room for running!

I hate it more than you, though not naturally, but I also love it more too! Today I went for a run, against the wind, with 2 children in a jogging stroller, and a dog on a leash. I ran 3 1/2 miles that way, until Victoria wanted to get out and run. Then the dog who I let be free turned her freedom into the worst kind of confinement. I ended up pushing home 2 children and a dog, who all then piled into our Town and Country and headed deep into the city to 1 of 2 Veterinarians open on a Sunday. It was like going to an emergency room at a regular hospital, except that they were amazingly nice and helpful! I felt terrible for my dog, but all in all it was the best possible experience. She ended up not having broken her foot, and she was able to be picked up at 10:30 instead of being there all night :) I was glad to bring my baby home. It sucked that I only ran a little less than 8 miles that day, but sometimes life just has to go on and it doesn't have room for running!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home