Thursday, March 16, 2006

A Birthday Boy Turns Four!

Sebastian, my son turns four today. I asked him how old he was and he showed me four fingers. I asked how old he was? He didn't answer and I so I asked, "Are you four?" He said no, not until everyone came over and sang Happy Birthday and then ate cake. How easy and uncomplicated. All he asked for was a scooby doo journal. I might have to use stickers to make it a scooby doo journal, but I will have one. Adam and I decided to get a certain something for his birthday for the backyard. I am about to print up a picture of one to wrap up, because we are going to go pick it up with him after Victoria gets out of school. I am so excited for him. Well, I am off Batman just ended, and it's nearly RAMEN NOODLE TIME. It's what he wanted for breakfast, but I convinced him to save the tasty, totally void of nutrient meal for lunch. I'll probably feed him a healthy serving of veg to go along with his noodles. Actually I have just been informed of the birthday boys request to play connect four first. So, farewell!

1 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

So what's going in the backyard? I'm curious...

Can't believe he's four already. Wish him happy birthday for us!

Kevin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home