Friday, February 10, 2006

Growing up, learning more???!

Sebastian learned to snap today! He's been snapping all morning. I wonder if he's walking around with a song in his head or if he's just setting the beat. He is so darn cute and cool like the Fonz. I am so proud, and a little bit sad because he is growing up so fast. I should post a photo of his hair before the hair cut and after, he truly is more grown up over night. Anyways, he came in here a little while ago and I said, "Come here so I can give you a hug." He did and as I held him I said, "Sebastian you are growing up so fast, before I know it you'll be married, and you and your wife will be having your own babies." He said, "Mom, boys don't have babies. Only ladies have babies." I'm glad he's got that straight, but then there was more. He said, "Yah, girls get all fat and stuff, boys can't do that." Hmmmmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home