Monday, March 20, 2006

Freeks and Geeks

Adam and I began a new series, thanks to the generosity of our friends the Peterson's lending us there collection. I have some issues with the main character in this series. I both love and can't stand her. We've only seen the first of I think 6 discs, so we will see where I stand, but we are really enjoying it. I think I might have been a mix between the main character and her holy roller friend who gets high on life instead of pot or alchohol. It's funny that I use to be that person and now we are planning a sunrise Easter service in the park and what runs through my head, "Mimosa's while watching the sun rise in silence." I am the same person and yet different. I still love God and while if I could go back in a time machine, I would still be the sober on purpose, person at a party, I don't think I would walk around saying I am not drinking and I am going to have more fun than all of you. I wonder if I would have really done that when I was in high school. I really just didn't go to the alcohol parties, not until I graduated at least. I just hung out with non-drinkers. We really did have a lot of fun too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home