Monday, December 05, 2005

The Simple Things

This week has been crazy! However in amidst the craziness I have found peace in madness. After two wonderful days in Disneyland we were walking out and Sebastian picked up a leaf and was blowing on it and watching it shake in his hand. Then he would let it go and enjoy its flight back to earth. We fell drastically behind in our plight to catch our bus, which we ended up missing, but I didn't care. He kept playing with the leaf, a simple example of God's wonderful nature. I found more joy that day in watching him play with that leaf than anything else (except maybe watching him interact with his friend Loredanna, with whom he is was attentive and gentle.) Although we were with friends with whom we enjoyed sharing our adventure, I will most cherish the memory of my son and his leaf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home