Friday, May 13, 2005

Can you call in sick on Mother's Day or ask for a do-0ver?

Well, Mother's Day came and went the other day. It's funny I was talking to someone else who was a mother and said it's funny that sometimes when you're lucky enough to be celebrating Mother's Day with someone who has made all the difference in your life, it's easy to forget that you might be having an affect on some little lives of your own. I think most of Sunday I wasn't really in the I'm A Mother mode. It could be traced back to the lack of sleep the night prior since Sebastian and I were up cleaning up what was coming out of both of his ends. I prayed once during the night, that I would love to give up Mother's Day for the madness to stop! I pleaded with God, while my poor baby laid in my arms exhausted and miserable, not understanding why this was happening to him. The madness did calm down for the daytime, but he had to expell one more load later that day. We spent that day at home together, and it was lovely to be together! (even with the germs floating around) I think God gave me the gift of health for my son and myself. Adam caught the bug, but Victoria and I have still escaped it's greedy little clutches. Immunity:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home