Monday, March 07, 2005

What kind of person are you?

Are you the type of person that when your not quite yet three year old son empties the dishwasher for the very first time (and without being prompted in the least):
a) watches with pride
b) stops him, upset about the once clean, now dirty dishes underneath
c) catch a glimpse, but don't really care

Now after that, do you:
a) leave the dirty dishes in the drawer, with the "really" clean ones
b) clean all the dishes now
c) remove the ones that look dirty and leave the ones that look clean

I will admit that all of these scenarios played out in my brain today, and I almost struggled between two of them. Sebastian also took the garbage out and pulled a chair up to the sink to get what I thought was a glass of drinking water. However, upon further investigation I learned that he planned to water the plants. Did I stop him? No, I didn't stop him. So what if a few of my plants (if they even do) turn a little yellow from too much water. The kids are getting so big! Victoria turned 5 today. I can't believe my baby girl is now a 5 year old. She was so into her birthday this year. It was all about the My Little Pony theme. She is having a sleep over, if any of her friends make it for the sleep over part. I have faith in a little girl named, Tori, that made teaching the k-2 kids last Sunday at J-force vacation Bible school so fun. I hope that Tori will breathe courage into the other girls. I think only one is going home for sure at 8 p.m. I am excited to be on the other end (parenting/crowd control) of a slumber party. Victoria has been talking about a ladies night for little girls since October? when we had a sleep over ladies night. We have a plan for Victoria's night, but we are flexible. I will have to blog afterwards. I hope they have a lot of fun and that there will be at least 2 or 3 over nighters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home