Sunday, January 02, 2005

Must Rest!

I know, why am I posting if I must rest? I am trying to stay awake, but am struggling. I had to get up and run at 6, because Adam had a 10 o'clock appointment with clients. We were up watching Garden State last night, which was a good movie. I had a surprizingly awesome run this morning. Ginger joined me for the first 10, and I ran the last 6 alone. I was done in about 2 1/2 hours, with an unaccounted for 5 or 10 minute break in the middle to refill my water bottle and go potty.
This is totally off the subject, but they are sitting here right now while I am posting and I just love my kids, they are the best. Adam and I are truly blessed. They are pretty well behaved and some of the cutest kids you've ever seen. Thanks God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home