Sunday, December 05, 2004

Today we received our annual cards from Adam's Grandma, who has some of the best sayings. She taught me we have two eyes, two ears, and one mouth for a reason. Another gem is believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see. She is a pretty cool lady. She send the kids each a five dollar bill. Victoria said, "Daddy, look I got a dollar." She then ran to put it in her piggy bank. Sebastian said, "Daddy, look cash." He then ran to gather the coins from his piggy bank, and carried it around until the five dollar bill was wadded up almost beyond what I thought could possibly be unwadded. I was wrong. It unwadded for Sebastian so that he could fold it nicely and put it all in his squirrel bank, (it's not a pig.) He is one of the only 2 1/2 year olds I know that would call it cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home