Monday, November 22, 2004

10 + 0r - a mile

I am so relaxed and thrilled that my 10 mile run went so well this morning. I am so blessed to have a husband that will sacrifice the first early morning hours for me. I love running, and my half-marathon is in 2 weeks, out at the loop. Ten miles was the longest run I would finish before my race. I am so excited, and although it is hardly possible, I am even more excited about the holiday season. I can't wait to put up the tree and hang the lights, but I will hold out until after Thanksgiving. Life is just a big bundle of fun and excitement right now.
We had a ladies night out the other day, and it really was a good time. In the morning, I spent some time in the Spa with two good friends, and the temperature was hot, so there was steam hovering above the water in the cool, moisture rich air. When we got too hot we went for a dip in the pool. Although the cold, drizzly rain that fell on our heads kept us cool for the most part, as we sat relaxing, enjoying each others conversation and company. It was so relaxing, and what a lovely memory. I felt like I was in a European spa. It really was quite an experience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home