Monday, March 28, 2005

The weekend is over?

O.k. so I didn't have any crazy weekend, but non the less I can't believe it's over. I drove past a friend instead of stopping to say hello. She was walking, but I could've at least have yelled out the window. I thought as I drove by: I am only stopping at Walgreens for a few bags of plastic eggs (of which there were only 2,) and then grabbing Sebastian's belt so his pants can stop falling down, because his butt is so darn cute and tiny like his daddy's, and picking up Adam's phone, which I am glad and sad I grabbed. O.k. I know that was a major run-on sentence, but I wanted to blog and get to bed so I can get up super early (yes, super early for me is like 7:30.) By the time I headed back to the house I origianlly left to make my few "quick" stops my friend had walked down the street and around the corner out of site. Yes, I know where my friend lives, but I figure she was probably home getting in the shower. I wish I had simply yelled out my window. I know that she was basically alone for Easter and I wanted to invite her to spend Easter with my friends and I. I hope she had a nice Easter. It looked like she was enjoying her walk. Maybe I'll call her this week and ask her if she'd like to go for a walk with me. Oh, Easter was great! We spent it with lots of friends, and Adam got to talk to his sister about some pretty serious stuff (posative to me having picked up his phone.) However, he then missed out on a lot of the hanging out with our friends and his wife and kids (the negative.) I am so thankful for my husband. He has really been trying to get his priorities in line. Sometimes life just carries you away and you don't even reallize until you've been smashed up against a wall and you're sliding back down to the ground as a flattend version of yourself. He didn't get completely flattened, but he has been being sent little wake up calls for quite sometime now and I am glad he is deciding to pick up on them! I only hope that I can be the best wife I can be and an awesome mom as well to keep the stress level down. Adam gets stressed by me being stressed more than anything else, so maybe that's my wake up call as well :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home