Monday, April 18, 2005

Early mornings

I was amazingly up at 6 this morning. It is now 8:30 and my children are still asleep. I cleaned up the kitchen from our dinner guests last night, called home, and checked my email. I also did the abs portion of Pilates. I am not sure if I will run today, because during my run last night I turned my ankle pretty bad and it is a bit sore. Besides I am cleaning and if I don't get enough of a workout out of that I can either do the rest of my Pilates (Legs and Buttocks) or I can change my mind and run tonight. It is amazing what one can accomplish by simply getting an early start. I feel so accomplished and I still have an hour or two before I would normally be getting out of bed. I think I am going to go make some cinnamon rolls I have wanted to try for some time and then I think I'll read until the kids get up. I hope everyones day will be as productive as mine probably will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home