Friday, May 20, 2005

A beautiful WOMAN

I went shopping the other day with some friends. We had a good time, or at least I did. I was lucky enough to find after a 6 year search a new swim suit that I never would have tried had a friend not put it in my hands. I had been wearing the same suit through both of my pregnancies, mind you I would not have changed shape much during the summers of my pregnancies because both of my babies were born in March, so do the math. However, nursing puts a whole new spin on the upper portion pressure exerted on the suit that I loved and would not replace until a suitable (ha, ha) match arrived. You know the best part is that this replacement suit that will sustain the violent waves that will sweep over my body as I swim the summer away, while my children are held buyoint by the floaties that transform their tiny little bodies into something you can see when they turn sideways. My suit has support like my childrens but in a whole different way. We found this suit at Ross so it was a bargain as well! However, this amazing find was not the highlight of our shopping adventure. One of my friends tried on an outfit that I couldn't have imagined her in before. It was like one of those make overs and boy was she made over. She always dresses nice and actually she had gone shopping days before on another outing and she wore a great outfit she found that day as well. I had no idea my friend had such a hot body. I hope she has the confidence to wear her new outfit that she did purchase! She looked so good! It is amazing what clothes can hide from the world both good and bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home