Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I am married to Joseph and his technicolor briefcase

Last night Adam and I were having our usual, at the end of the day conversation about what had gone on during our day while we were apart. He shared some good news with me. He went to an orientation that morning, of which I was unaware, until 2 in the afternoon when I reallized that I hadn't heard from him, which is unusual. That was a truly eye opening discovery. I guess we are pretty decent communicators. I don't think we typically go more than a few hours without talking, which is AWESOME, because I truly love my husband, and I know communication is vital to a healthy relationship. Anyways, back to the orientation, it was for joining an elite group at Liberty Realty, where he hangs his real estate liscence. Adam is such a hard worker and rock and rolled this year to finish a lot of real estate education. He was taking classes with lawyers, which he passed with flying colors. So, when he went to his orientation the woman in charge basically let him clep out of pretty much a years worth of classes. He has to attend one meeting quarterly and other than that as I understand it he's in. So, what does that mean? Of the 12,000 or so agents in Nevada, 4,000 of them are at Liberty Realty. Of those 4,000, Adam is one of less than 200 VIPs. It's O.K. for me to be proud of my husband right? And brag on him a little bit, isn't it? He truly is a blessing to me as a husband, he is a wonderful father, and he felt bad about getting out of a years worth of education, that a comrad had to take. However, the comrad was happy for Adam in his advancement. I told Adam not to feel bad. I said, "You are Joseph, and God continues to bless you in every area of your life. It seems even more apparent in business." I told him that I should right a book titled Being Married To Joseph and His Technicolor Briefcase. I told him I could make him a technicolor briefcase, for which laughed and did a little parody of Joseph and the technicolor dreamcoat. I was kidding afterall, but he said it wouldn't be very professional. It's funny, it doesn't seem to matter if he works for a boss and his "tyrrant wife," God blesses and Adam always been able to find favor wherever he goes. I am just happy to be along for the ride. I wonder if Joseph in the Bible's wife felt the way I do?

3 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

congratulations!!!

whoever is faithful with little will be entrusted with much. You all have been so faithful and sharing, of course is delighted to allow you more to share with!!!

hug your kids for us!

Love, the lindermans

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger MrH said...

Hug your's for us as well. How are things? I need to check your blog! Love to you all. Glad to see you are doing well after your travels!

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

I am just catching up on some blogs now. Congrats to Adam. He's awesome at what he does, that's for sure. Praise God for his blessings. Love to you all,
Sam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home