Friday, December 30, 2005

Oh, the ramblings of a runner.

O.k. do play the "are we there yet?" game with the readout on the treadmill or do I bundle up my kids and head on over to my old marathon training stomping grounds and wheel them along a trail? It's all about timing. They are still asleep and if I wait then it just makes me wait to be clean and start my day. However, it would be a good excuse to drive to the other side of town and pick up my stuff that is waiting for me at the village runner, but then I have to wake them up and chance crabby kids. I do love running right away in the morning and by the end of the day I can't even remember whether I ran at all. However, it's not really bright and early anymore. Maybe by running on a trail with the kids it would be a more memorable run (or possibly more miserable?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home