Thursday, September 08, 2005

Am I the mother of a kindergartener?

Man, time sure does fly when you're having fun! I can hardly believe my baby girl is 5 and attending kindergarten. We (my husband and I) were unsure of where to send her for kindergarten, if we should send her at. We brought our request for some clarity to God. After praying about it and waying all the options we still didn't feel drawn one way or the other. However, Victoria wanted desperately to Go To school, public school. I wasn't sure of the draw for her, but we decided to enroll her,with the stipulation that she had to get into an a.m. class. Well, she went on a list. After her first day of p.m. kindergarten she got placed in an a.m. class, a transition that has changed our lives. We have been praying with her every morning that God would shine through her and that she would be the light that she is called to be. Although kindergarten is a pretty bright place if there are any dark corners I know God will use her to brighten them. We also purchased a childrens Bible to read together. It really has made a world of difference to our entire family to start our day and give it up to God and not try and squeeze Him in. I am so thankful for public school, because I know God has Victoria there for a reason. Next year, who knows, but for now she is exactly where she belongs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home