Saturday, August 06, 2005

I was on time?!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it's all my daughter's talk about getting married, who she'll marry, and what if he (her husband of choice) doesn't marry me, but I have been looking at life in a slightly different light lately. I reallize it is time for me to become responsible. By responsible I mean I need to start being on time, and sticking to my schedule. I actually got to everything on my list both yesterday and today. I was to Treehouse when I said I would be, after I made a realistic prediction. I did stay past my "I must leave by 10:15" time limit, but hey I can't grow up all at once. I might not recognize myself. I am seriously though and posting it here makes it scarily more hard core to break, going to make some much needed posative changes in my life.
I had two really hard weeks, and I think they kind of woke me up. A friend had thanked God for his refining fire, and I guess I'm thankful as well. I am also thankful for answered prayer. I still have my Ginger, my running partner and womens best friend. We ate chicken the other day and the bones got thrown in the inside trash can. Well, we discovered upon our arrival Monday night that she ate the remnants of that cooked chicken, which if you didn't know could kill your dog. I am so thankful. God seems to bless me in so many more ways than I can imagine that I would be blessed if I even tried to earn them. Thank goodness that His love is not conditional. Well, I guess I better get some sleep I have an early morning ahead of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home