Sunday, July 24, 2005

5:00 is it really am if you haven't gone to bed yet?

I am getting ready to go and hopefully run, with the Las Vegas road runners. I am hoping that the run isn't cancelled and have no way of knowing if it has been. I hate to drive from the last exit before Mt. Charleston to Wigwam and the 215 at 5 o'clock in the morning for nothing. I am suppose to clean two exits away at 10:00. Maybe I'll call a girlfriend and wake her up for breakfast, or sleep in my vehicle until I am suppose to clean. Maybe my clients will vacate their vacation rental early. I need to find some shoes to wear to a Prom party tonight and locate my cousin's daughter, which I haven't been able to track down for days to see if she can now at the last minute babysit for us, so Adam and I can pretend that we are in 1988 for just one evening. I hope I have the energy with no sleep to go on a group run, clean quickly for a solid 4 hours, shop for outdated shoes, prepair, and party all on a Sunday night.

1 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Blogger Amy said...

The sad thing is that if it really was 1988 you would have the energy to do all of that!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home