Friday, November 06, 2009

Bicycling Atrocity

How sad of a world is this? I came home the other day to find our other vehicle parked in the driveway. I was away working, and knew my husband didn't have to go anywhere. He was suppose to be studying, which is why I was working to begin with. After I pulled in the garage, I went directly to ask my husband why the other vehicle was in the driveway, in case I needed to pull it in, though I couldn't imagine why it was out of the garage to begin with. He said, "Well, the kids wanted to ride bikes so I pulled my car out of the garage so they'd have enough room." We live in one of the most rural as rural can get areas of Las Vegas. Our neighborhood hasn't had any problems that I know of, I'm sure they are out there, I just haven't had to hear about them. Well, I guess my having said that is exactly why, as sad as it is, that our kids are riding their bikes in our garage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home