Saturday, September 16, 2006

Missions

Our little missionary, Victoria, said on the way home from Awana the other day, "I am going to tell the kids at school about God, because they don't know Him." I almost cried.
I was telling Adam though that I believe we are all called to missions, some are called to the mission field, some support them financially, and some folks are prayer warriors. We are called to pray without ceasing, and going or supporting both require lots of prayer. I would like to be more involved in missions. God has so thoroughly blessed us.
Speaking of blessings, the other day Sebastian and I were playing war with Buzz Lightyear foamy bullets. He got a little over-zealous and tried shooting me, instead of walls and stuff. So, I was standing in the entrance to my room and tried closing the door after he shot me and I stopped the bullet with the door. Wow! that was amazing, and the best part is that Sebastian was excited about my super powers, stopping bullets in mid-air.

1 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Adam and Michelle... your help and encouragement was instrumental in getting us to Tanzania. Now you just need to find a way to come visit us and help us here!!!

Hug the kids for us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home