Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Time

We have been home for almost 2 weeks. I feel like we have been playing catch up until the last few days. We are trying to get our schedule hammered down, which hasn't been very successful??????!!!!! We finally had some of the kids friends spend the night last night. I was suppose to pick them up early so they could play all afternoon, but didn't get there until 5. They chose to watch a movie which ate up the first 2 hours. One of the children had to be somewhere at 8 in the morning, so I tried to get the kids to retire early, FAT chance! At 11:30 I told them that they needed to chill out an try and relax. Victoria said to me, "Mom, we didn't even get to play yet." O.K. minus the movie what did they do for the last 4 1/2 hours? Boy, I think time flies, I guess when you're a kid having fun, it moves at rocket speed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home