Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Our marathon DVDs topped by a father's triathalon!

Adam ordered us videos of glimpses of our marathon, in San Diego. When I found out what they cost I was slightly disturbed. However, I am glad that he ordered them, especially since that may have been my last. It was cool when we actually received them and were able to share our experience with the kids. We had a good laugh when I remembered seeing a camera and picking up the pace from a walk to a run at the 20 mile point. I was exhausted, but at least I will be memorialized on that DVD in better shape than I was or at least smarter. If I would have been a smarter runner I would no doubt in my mind have run the entire marathon, but I did walk a lot of the last 6 miles, the last 1 1/2 and in front of the camera I gave it my all. Here is an event that brought not laughter, but tears to my eyes, AMAZING! To view go to:
www.filecabi.net/video/can1986.html

1 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger Sherry said...

Wow. That really puts some things into perspective. Thanks for sharing, I needed that.-Sherry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home