Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Santa Magnet

So, I've had a Mr. and Mrs. Claus refrigerator magnet in with the Christmas decorations for a few years at least, and it was still in it's original packaging. This year after putting up the tree and placing the decorations around the house, I noticed that Mr. and Mrs. Claus were hanging on the frig. I knew I didn't put them there, so I asked the kids who hung them. Sebastian said he did, the magnet is kind of sweet, Mrs. Claus holding Mr. When I asked him why he decided to hang it he said, "I thought it was funny. It looks like Santa is trying to get in the frig and Mrs. Claus is holding him back." His friend Loredana was at the house and listening to the conversation, and said, "If Santa was my husband, he'd be Workin' Out!" I had a good holly, jolly laugh! Thanks Sebastian and Loredana!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home