Friday, September 10, 2004

Your on your way, O.K. maybe not.

I was on my way to playgroup this morning. I thought I new the way, but I was wrong. I reallized my lack of direction after driving around for about an hour. I know I should have had the directions before I left, but I thought I'll just call Adam if I can't find it. After all he drove to the house I was trying to find only a few weeks ago when we were there for a birthday party. What does this all mean? I need to start paying more attention to where I am being driven to, when I am the passenger. I highly recommend this to others as well. You just never know when you will need to return.
To everyone that was there, who we wanted to hang out with, know that we were there in spirit and in the neighborhood. We just couldn't find the right street. Boy do I need to get some people's cell numbers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home