Friday, September 10, 2004

A day in the soup pot

Today I spent the day with two fabulous friends. We took our children swimming, and then they (the children) begged, (well, mine did because the others do not speak yet) to go in the spa. I hate spas, and only because Adam wasn't there did I venture into the hot, miserable far from refreshing water. Adam and Victoria especially enjoy the spa. Myself, I feel like a carrot (yah, long and slender like a carrot, nobody has a problem with that do they) except that instead of being a satisfied carrot I feel like I am facing my doom in a giant soup pot. How God is such a genius to have put Adam and I together is beyond me, but I sure am thankful, because besides all of the many other reasons I love Adam, he is a spa /en-thu-seist/ and I only have to occasionally venture into the yucky hot tub.
Because this is my blog, anyone can read this, but I am typing it because I want to go to bed and I type faster than I would write it in my journal, even with all the explanation. This morning Sebastian was brushing his hair with a doll brush, and when he was done he picked up Victoria's princess mirror and said I'm handsome. Although this might sound conceeded, I was glad to hear it. I think if he walked around with the mirror all day admiring himself, that would be unhealthy. However, I am glad that my son is confident even when he looks in the mirror. I hope he keeps the good body image, so he can focus on more important things in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home